Table of Contents
Notion affiliate link
Jan 13, 2023 01:35 AM
Url for Feather Button
This simple but powerful template allows you to easily create Pomodoro intervals in Notion without any coding or external widgets.
- 🕒 Break your work into highly focused 25 minute intervals for maximum productivity
- 💆♀️ Take short breaks in between intervals to recharge and renew your mental focus
- 🎨 Customize interval length and starting times to suit your needs
- 📈 Stay on track with automatic status updates, minutes left countdown, and interval timers
- 📱 All within Notion - no need for extra apps or tools!
- Create a new row in the template
- Select a start time in the "Starting Time" property
- Get to work! Your status will stay green during the interval
- Take a short break when the interval ends and the status turns red
- Check "Minutes Left" to see time remaining in your current interval
- Adjust "Pomodoro Time" to change interval length if needed
Stay focused and happy Pomodoro working!
This simple task manager allows you to create Pomodoro Intervals in Notion without external widgets or code. The Pomodoro Technique is a time management method developed by Francesco Cirillo in the late 1980s. Work is broken into intervals, typically 25 minutes in length, separated by short breaks.
I am creating Notion Templates for Entrepreneurs